Search

Trucks, vans, & SUVs

1993 Chevrolet 1500 ext.cab 4x4 lifted - $6,500 (Coal City)

1993 Chevrolet 1500 ext.cab 4x4 lifted - $6,500 (Coal City)
Posted on Aug 23, 2011
1993 Chevrolet 1500 ext.cab 4x4 lifted
  • Address:Coal City, WV 25823 (map)
  • Date Posted:08/17/11
  • Year:1993
  • Make:Chevrolet Truck
  • Mileage:999,999
  • For Sale By:Owner
  • Description 1993 Chevrolet Silverado,,I originally purchased this truck to eventually make a show truck out of it,,,Its driven 2-3 days a week and I now need a gas saver for work.It has a rebuilt 350 engine with approx. 68,000 miles on it and a rebuilt transmission with approx. 17,000 miles.Lift Kit.New fuel pump sending unit,plugs and wires,,new front brakes and rotor's approx.5,500 miles ago,,Brand New Radiator installed this week.Pro Comp Alloy Wheels,,,Tires have approx 700 miles on them( $2,000 in the tires and the wheels).It has a pioneer cd player,,,a sony amp,,,and some poor quality speakers,,the system needs to be rewired with some new speakers.The paint looks good for drive and work quality,but not a show quality paint job,there is blemishes here and there in the paint and trim areas that can be seen up close,,there is rust along the panels elow the doors as can be seen in the pictures.The interior is in used condition with stains on the seats etc..,,The inside door panel on the driver side is loose needs some attention.The wiring harness for the hitch may or may not be good,Not sure!!..Underneath of the truck does have the normal surface rust that could be sanded off if a person wanted to fix this ride up for car shows.As far as the motor and transmission this truck runs real good and shifts very smooth,,,,,,My negative comments as far as paint and interior etc..are not an issue if you are looking for a cool lookin ride or a work truck because the overall appearance is nice! If you call please leave a message and I will return your call.
    Posted on Aug 23, 2011

Here are some similar ads - Region WV

Categories